Wow were these ever a hit!!! I always take pride in making my desserts easy and as gooey as possible and these perfectly carried on my tradition! Be ready to wash the stickies off after you eat these… they are messy and delicious and just perfect for the Fall season 🙂
You will need:
- 8 cups Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 1 stick unsalted real butter
- 1/2 tsp Pampered Chef Cinnamon plus spice blend (or brand you prefer) if you don’t have this blend you can use just cinnamon or whatever fall spice blend you have 🙂
- 7 oz container Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallow creme
- Cinnamon (I prefer Simply Organic herbs and spices in my recipes)
Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray
In a large non-stick pot melt stick of butter on low heat. After the butter is melted add the entire bag of marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted and blended with butter.
Turn off heat and add Cinnamon spice blend and stir. Add Cheerios and fold and stir until cereal is thoroughly coated with marshmallow mixture.
Transfer Cheerio mixture to baking dish. Spray a rubber spatula with cooking spray and firmly and evenly spread.
Let cool for at least 20 minutes
When cool spread marshmallow creme evenly over treats like you would frosting.
Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over the creme.
Let sit at least 20 min before cutting into squares. Can be refrigerated to take some of the gooiness out of them.
Store with wax paper to prevent sticking
Created with love by:
Char Head 🙂